Please note that if you have previously registered in Symphony for a different contract vehicle,
you need to register as if it's the first time for this instance of Symphony.
Each Symphony URL requires a new registration.
1. Try Forgot Password
Use Forgot Password to have a temporary password and reset link sent to the email address you entered. If you do not receive an email, check your Spam or Trash folders.If you cannot locate an email, please try to Register. Refresh your browser and clear any fields with information before selecting Register.
2. Try to Register
Can you start over? Follow these steps:
1. To confirm your registration, please try to refresh your browser, remove your email address and password and click on the register link.
2. Enter your email address. Symphony will send you a verification email message.
This message will let you know if you are already registered or not. It sometimes goes to junk/spam folders.
3. If you are not already registered, the email will provide a temporary validation code for you to enter and complete the registration process. If you get a duplicate registration email, contact us.
4. If completing a new registration, acknowledge the checklist.
5. If completing a new registration, enter your UEI/DUNS. Beginning April 4, 2022, your DUNS will be replaced by your SAM Unique Entity Identifier (UEI). The Cage code is optional but assures that you end up registering for the correct company.
6. If completing a new registration, enter your name and create your password. Passwords must meet the minimum length requirement of 8 characters and the below rules.
1 special character
7. Configure your Multi-factor Authentication method
Be advised, we strongly encourage you use an authenticator application to retrieve the six-digit codes each time you sign into Symphony. Refer to the Getting Started FAQ for more information.
8. Enter the resulting one-time passcode (OTP)
9. Registration will be complete.
If you are an authorized SAM POC, you can sign in immediately.
If you are not an Authorized SAM POC, your account will be inactive. You need to notify your SAM POC(s) outside of Symphony and ask them to register for the same instance of Symphony as you. They can activate your account in their administration link within Symphony when they sign in.
If you open a support ticket and you do not receive a response within four business hours, your firewall may be preventing our messages from reaching you. Please check your junk/spam folders for email@example.com. You cannot log into the Helpdesk to check your ticket status. Due to the nature of software applications, there is not a phone number to call. If you still need help, contact us.
Users should be aware that the information available on this website may not reflect the official positions of the government. Views and opinions expressed by agents of Apex Logic, Inc. are those of the employees and do not necessarily reflect the view of the government or any of its officials. Guidelines and requirements provided by the government in the form of solicitations, amendments, modifications, or any other communications supersede any information provided by Apex Logic, Inc. If you have questions about this disclaimer please contact us.