Please register at the correct website for the Contract Vehicle you need to access. The following are some frequently asked questions regarding Symphony access.
How do I get started with Symphony?
Step 1. Register for Symphony
Step 2. Understand Multi-Factor Authentication
Step 3. Understand Administrative Functions
Step 4. Log in to Symphony
Step 5. Explore the Features of Symphony
How do I get my access approved?
If you see an Account Inactive message when you attempt to sign in, please ask your SAM.gov Point of Contact (POC) to sign in or register at the same link and for the same company. Pay attention to the agency logo on the Symphony website. Symphony only considers your Points of Contact from the entity record at SAM.gov to be the users that can be trusted administrators by default.
- Administrators will only receive an email notifying them of your registration if they already have an account on the same website. The email is for advisory purposes and is not required for user activation.
- You can retrieve the Points of Contact information anytime at SAM.gov (https://sam.gov). Please reference How to Review the SAM data for more information on finding this list at SAM.gov.
- Contact your SAM POC outside Symphony and request they activate your account in their administration link within Symphony.
- Your SAM POC must use the correct website for the contract vehicle.
- Your SAM POC must be registered for the same company (UEI and Cage).
If you make updates to the SAM POC(s) after you register, it will not work for login. Contact us to manually activate your account.
The links for all the Symphony Contract Vehicles are listed below.
General Services Administration (GSA)
How do I access Symphony for ASTRO?
The website for ASTRO is https://astro.app.cloud.gov/
How do I access Symphony for OASIS?
The website for OASIS is https://oasis.app.cloud.gov/
How do I access Symphony for OASIS+?
The website for OASIS Plus is https://oasis.app.cloud.gov/
How do I access Symphony for Polaris?
The website for Polaris is https://polaris.app.cloud.gov/
Defense Health Agency (DHA)
How do I access Symphony for OMNIBUS?
The website for OMNIBUS is https://dha-ems.symphonyps.com/
Department of State
How do I access Symphony for Evolve?
The website for Evolve is https://dos-evolve.app.cloud.gov/
If you still need help, contact us.
|Users should be aware that the information available on this website may not reflect the official positions of the government. Views and opinions expressed by agents of Apex Logic, Inc. are those of the employees and do not necessarily reflect the view of the government or any of its officials. Guidelines and requirements provided by the government in the form of solicitations, amendments, modifications, or any other communications supersede any information provided by Apex Logic, Inc. If you have questions about this disclaimer please contact us.|
|Copyright © 1999-2023 Apex Logic, Inc. All Rights Reserved | Privacy | EU Data Protection Notice|